Do you want to have fun with your kids in the kitchen, so leave them helping you to make this easy fruit salad recipeseasy fruit salad recipes.
1 : Avocado Salad with Pineapple
Ingredients for 4 people
- A ripe avocado
- 4 slices fresh pineapple or canned
- A few lettuce leaves washed
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and a sprig of parsley
- Covers the bottom of the bowl with salad leaves
- Peel the avocado and cut it into small pieces. Doing the same with pineapple
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the oil, lemon and salt
- Pour over fruit
- Mixture then pour everything on the salad leaves
- Finishes decorating the dish with parsley.
2 : Fruit Salad “Easy Fruit Salad Recipes”
You will need:
- Orange juice
- Cup fruits and adds all these orange juice.
- This recipe is very simple, right?
3 : Easy and simple salad and quickly made for 6 persons
You will need:
- 5 tomatoes
- Oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and shallot
- Put in a bowl of salt, pepper, oil, vinegar and shallot.
- Wash the salad.
- Drain the salad, cut the tomatoes into slices and cheese.
- Put the tuna, salad, tomatoes and cheese in the bowl then put the salad in the refrigerator 1 hour before eating.
4 : Grapefruit salad “easy fruit salad recipes”
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 2 grapefruits
- A box of flaked crab
- A box of corn
- A few leaves of salad
- Peel the grapefruit and cut the quarters into pieces.
- Drained crab and corn.
- Cut salad leaves into strips
- Peel avocado and cut into small pieces
- Mix all in a bowl.
Preparation of sauce :
- Mix plain yogurt, a tablespoon of mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper.
- Put your salad in the refrigerator
5 : Pasta Salad, Tuna, Apples and Artichokes
- 375g fusilli (or other short pasta)
- 1 liter (4 cups) lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 can 398 ml (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) chopped toasted almonds
- 1 green apple, unpeeled, cored and diced
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) Chopped capers
- Olive oil 60 ml (¼ cup)
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) Lemon juice
- 1 can 198 ml (7 oz) light tuna, drained and flaked
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Rinse under cold water and drain well. Place in a large bowl.
- Add lettuce, artichokes, almonds, half the apple and capers. Salt and pepper.
- When used alone, add the oil and lemon juice. Mix well. Spoon into bowls. Top with tuna and dice the remaining apple.Your easy fruit salad recipes is ready.