Today, I will show you how to make “easy dinner recipes for two” it’s an easy dish that you can cook in your microwave. It’s simple to cook, delicious, nutritious and low calories. I hope that you enjoy with this easy dinner recipes for two named:
1 : Bean sporouts dressed with Shiokoji
- Half a bag or 6 oz. of soybean sprouts
- One fourth pack of radish sprouts
- 180 ml of cooked rice
- One tablespoon of shiokoji
- A little katsuobushi (dried bonito shavings)
- A little furikake(rice seasoning)
- One sheet of yaki nori (roasted seaweed)
- Heat soybean sprouts in the microwave for 2 minutes
- Add shiokoji and mix together
- Transfer it to a dish then sprinkle it with some katsuobushi and top with radish sprouts
- Next, make a rice ball cut raw soybean sprouts into small pieces
- Heat soybean sprouts in the microwavre for 15 sec ‘Take care not to overcook them.
- Add soybean sprouts and furikake to rice, mix well, and make a rice ball.
And there you have it easy dinner recipes for two it’s good and healthy and it’s easy on your wallet and your body too. why not give it a try today?
2 : Cornish hen glazed with orange and ginger
- 10 min
- cooking 37 min
- 1 cornish hen (1 to 1.1/2 pounds), skinned
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried sage and rosemary, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 strip orange pell, 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon dijon or spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Remove and discard all excess fat from the hen. Rub the body cavity with the sage, rosemary, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of the ginger, and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper; tuck the strip of orange peel inside.
- Truss the hen, place breast side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan, brush with the olive.
- Roast, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes or until a leg moves easly in the hip socket.
- While the hen roasts, bring to a boil over moderately hight heat, combine the orange juice, honey, vinegar, mustard, and remaining ginger in small saucepan, adjust the heat so that the mixture bubbles gently and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the mixture is syrupy; set aside
- When the hen is done, transfer it to a carving board and halve lengthwise. Increase the oven temperature to broil. Returne the hen to the roasting pan, breast side up, and spoon the orange and honey sauce over each half. Place in the broiler, 4 to 5 inches from the heat and broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until the hen is golden brown. Sprinkle with the grated orange rind and serve.